Hi Alexander,

Sunday, August 13, 2006, 1:54:11 PM, you wrote:

ASK> Your computer is running overnight to run the backup event you
ASK> created within TB. I wonder, why don't you use NTbackup?!?

  Thanks for sharing your thoughts about this issue.

  The plan you suggest may well be a better alternative than the one I
  had made, and I may consider doing it that way. In fact, I could even
  backup TB! from outside of it using the same daily routine I use to
  backup my system via FTP to my web hosting company.

  However, I would still like to understand why Scheduler in TB! isn't
  triggering the backup I have set up. I'd like to be able to rely on
  Scheduler to run tasks, but if it won't execute a properly created
  task, I can't do that.

  Do you have any idea why the event I have set up is not being
  triggered? Is Scheduler known to have problems with executing
  reliably?

--
Regards,
 Perry

Using The Bat! v3.81.14 Beta on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2