Hi Cory,

Monday, August 14, 2006, 9:39:09 AM, you wrote:

C> Does it trigger other tasks?

  That's actually a very helpful question. Thanks.

C> Try some very simple, partial tasks of what you planned originally.

  I set up a simple test event and set it to notify me. It did NOT occur
  as scheduled! So it would appear that scheduler isn't triggering ANY
  events on my system.

  Now the chore is to figure out why.

  For the record, this feature HAS worked in the past (at least for
  simple tasks), prior to my having to reinstall recently.

--
Regards,
 Perry

Using The Bat! v3.81.14 Beta on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2