Hello Leonard S. Berkowitz & everyone else,

on 20-Sep-2006 at 19:05 you (Leonard S. Berkowitz) wrote:

>>> I'll fix that right away. That's related to the problem that I posted
>>> on a different thread: that ThBat does not addressee-specific reply
>>> template and instead defaults to the account rely template, where
>>> there is a trailing space.

>> Erm?! I'm sure you mixed up something in that sentence, or else it
>> doesn't make sense.

> It's a long story, but since you asked...

I know the story, I've replied to it and followed it.

> MFPA pointed out that my cut line did not have a trailing space. In
> the reply template for tbudl, there is a trailing space, but not in
> the account reply template. In a difference note to the list, I asked
> for help about a problem with TheBat not selecting the addressee
> specific reply template, but defaulting to the account reply template.

OK, but thats a different version than the first paragraph above. :-)

> In any event, I've changed the account reply template to have a
> trailing space.

Good.

And, have you followed Roelof's advice to "un-hide" AB group entries in
the address book to find out if you have multiple occassions of one and
the same address? Thats the information I've been missing in the
original thread...

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de)

Like a mutation, an idea may be recorded at the wrong time, to lie
latent like a reccessive gene and spring once more to life in an
auspicious era. -- Loren Eiseley