Hello Leonard,

On Wed, 20 Sep 2006 you wrote in <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

LSB> In the reply template for tbudl, there is a trailing space, but not
LSB> in the account reply template. In a difference note to the list, I
LSB> asked for help about a problem with TheBat not selecting the
LSB> addressee specific reply template, but defaulting to the account
LSB> reply template.

Maybe it's worth trying the following if you haven't already. In your
address book create a folder Called "The Bat" (or whatever you want) and
add the tbudl@thebat.dutaint.com to that folder. Then, in the folder
settings, put your usual quick templates or whatever in the "New
message" and "Reply" boxes and then all your messages to TBUDL will have
those templates or settings.

Maybe you've already done that, it's hard to tell from your previous
messages.

It's also strange that, just with your messages, they arrive about 3
hours after you've sent them so I read all the responses and then your
messages arrive. Since no one else has mentioned it, it must be specific
to me and maybe something Wanadoo is doing to hold them up a bit :-(

--
Regards,
Richard

Holiday in France: http://perso.wanadoo.fr/lazyhomes/holiday.html