Hello Leonard S. Berkowitz & everyone else,

on 20-Sep-2006 at 19:43 you (Leonard S. Berkowitz) wrote:

>> And, have you followed Roelof's advice to "un-hide" AB group entries
>> in the address book to find out if you have multiple occassions of
>> one and the same address? Thats the information I've been missing in
>> the original thread...

> I did that immediately with no change.

I think its always good to send feedback when you couldn't solve the
problem.

FWIW, all entries in my personal address book belong to some AB group
(with templates for the individual groups). I have unchecked the "hide
items if not explicitely selected" checkbox in all my AB groups so that
I can see all entries in my AB when I click on the "root" personal
address book.

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de)

Everything science has taught me, and continues to teach me,
strengthens my belief in the continuity of our spiritual existence
after death. -- Wernher von Braun