Hello Leonard,

On Wed, 20 Sep 2006 you wrote in <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

LSB> So, if your idea works, will I need a new folder for everyone in my
LSB> address book for whom I have specific reply template <grin>?

Well, in my address book I have 28 different groups. Some of them only
have a few names but others have many. Almost every group has specific
message settings and, in some of the groups, selected individuals have
more personal settings themselves so that, when a message is sent to one
of them, they get their more personalised message whereas others in the
group get the general group message.

So, to answer your question, no, you don't need a new folder for
everyone in your address book but they do need to be in your address
book and either in a folder that already has its own specific mail
sending templates or you do need to give specific people in the address
book the correct templates or details individually for sending messages
so that it all works properly.

For instance this message to you, and all my messages to TB! is sent
using the same template with the standard greeting, quote heading and
sig.

At the same time I could assign you a specific and more personal
template that would override the folder template that would in turn
override the address book template that would override the main general
template.

Honestly it really does seem, as Roelf has said already, that you've got
a setting wrong somewhere and I've been there and done that only
recently because I had a filter setting that suddenly put a message from
a particular person into the trash folder. I swore black and blue that
I'd checked every thing but I hadn't and I had to hang my head in shame!
I suggest you go over everything with a fine tooth comb and I'm willing
to bet my bottom dollar (don't have many anyway) that that's what it'll
be :-)

--
Regards,
Richard