Tom @ 2006-11-23 2:49:03 AM
"Different signatures depending on recipient" <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> I tried this by typing the %QT(%ABToFax="sig1") but this did not do
> anything. Apart from the fact that typing this string seems more
> time consuming than the handle for a QT (and more difficult to
> remember for someone like me :)

The %QT(%ABToFax="sig1") goes in your templates, you create a number
of QuickTemplates called sig1 ... sign, then, in the Fax field, you
type the name of the signature quick template you would like used.

--
Chris

Using The Bat! v3.85.03 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2.
Accessing a POP3 mailbox.

If a turtle doesn't have a shell is he homeless or naked?