Hello Code,

On Tue, 17 Jul 2007 you wrote in <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

C2> If it wasn't for those darn spammers sending blank
C2> messages with .pdf spam attachments lately, I expect it would be well
C2> over 99% accurate.

Here's what the author has just posted in the forum. Maybe that'll help
you:

Add the mask "pdf" to the black list of attachment types (Filtering |
Attachments | File types). Only whitelisted senders will be able to send
to you PDF documents in this case. The messages from unknown senders
with PDF in attachment will be blocked.

--
Regards,
Richard