Hi,

it's happened three times now in the last few days: someone sends me a
mail, when i select it to preview it in the window beneath it, it's
just grey, as if there is no message. If I hit the rply button, the
text of another message is placed as the original text/mail.

In all cases I knew these persons wanted something from me so I mailed
them and asked them to resend me the mail and I got a perfectly normal
mail from them, so it seems something corrupted those mails.

My mail 'databases' are rather big, and I run a 10 accounts, but this
shouldn't really be happening I guess.

Anyone some ideas what I should do? Is there a 'repair database' tool
or something similar?

--
Lex Thoonen
PĂȘng Smart Web Design - http://www.peng.nl