Wednesday, October 3, 2007, 1:05:36 AM, you wrote:

RO> What do you see when you hit F9 with a corrupted message?
Well, first of all: THANKS FOR THAT! (Get to see the messages now)

RO> What are you running as anti-virus and firewall?
AVG Free and win xp sp2 firewall

RO> Can you set your accounts to leave the mail on server for a day or two
RO> and whenever you run into a corrupt message, access the original via
RO> webmail or something alike?
yes i can, good thinking, but the f9 saved my day already in some way

RO> You mentioned that it's happening in different accounts, are they
RO> running from the same server or on different servers?
different servers

(I'm very sure: one is my own in the uk, the other one shared hosting
in the US)

Man I wish I had more time to seriously try to solve this...

Roelof, thanks a lot, with that f9 i'm helped a lot, although
obviously, it's not 100% solved yet.

--
Lex Thoonen
PĂȘng Smart Web Design - http://www.peng.nl