Hello Uwe,

> In the folder properties add a macro for "New Message" containing
> %ACCOUNT="accountname"

I can't: These folders do not have Templates. In the "Edit Folder Properties"
window I only have the two sections "General" and "Filter".
You can try it yourself: Create a new Common Virtual Folder, right-click on it
and select properties.

This is really a big problem, since I mostly read my messages in Virtual
Folders, and whenever I create a new message now, it's default account is the
wrong one, and I have to change it manually on each email.

 Carsten