Hi

On Sunday 27 January 2008 at 9:17:20 PM, in
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Carsten Guthardt-Schulz
wrote:

> My problem is when creating a *new* message. Usually it is
> created from the account currently selected, or from the default
> account if you click on a mailto: link. But when browsing
> Virtual Folders, it is created from an account that is not the
> default account. I habe no idea why, but the problem is
> reproducable, and I don't see a way where to configure the
> default from: - account for new messages created when viewing a virtual
> folder.

Here, if I create a new message when the selected folder is a
common virtual folder I get a dialog box to select the account
before a new message window opens. I also get this if I click a
mailto: link.

MFPA

Don't anthropomorphize computers - they hate it

Using The Bat! v3.80.06 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1