Hi

On Monday 28 January 2008 at 9:07:42 AM, in
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Carsten Guthardt-Schulz
wrote:

> Do you have a default account defined

No. I want to choose the account each time I write a message.

> (check under the account settings/general if the box at "this is
> the default account for mailto: url's is checked on any
> account)?

Is there really nowhere to just look/set what is the default
without searching the properties of each account individually?

> I get this dialog box when clicking on a mailto: - link without
> having a default account defined.

I also get it if I have a password-protected account defined as
the mailto: default (provided TB! is not open at the time with
that account expanded).

> But when creating a message from a virtual folder I don't get
> it.

If you put a password-protected account at the top of the list in
your account tree, I would expect you to get the pop-up when
creating a new message while viewing a virtual or a common folder
(as long as that account is not expanded). I have a dummy account
there with no server settings - this must be why!

> The version I am currently using is 4.0.0.15 alpha, but the
> behaviour was the same with 3.99.x.

Using The Bat! v3.80.06 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1

MFPA

My mind works like lightning... one brilliant flash and it's gone