Dear Tim,

@19-Feb-2008, 21:51 -0700 (20-Feb 04:51 here) Tim Hamm [TH] in
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] said to Sam:

TH> For instance, if I click on create a new message, Hello , is in plain
TH> text and my salutation and e-mail address are in HTML and my
TH> salutation is grayed out.

Regardless of that, you are still top-posting. That means your typing
is all at the top of the mail and the context quotes are hidden below
that. The fact that it is also below your signature makes it worse.

Please adopt the habit, when writing to the TB lists, of writing
*beneath* any quoted text and also trimming those quotes only to the
actual text you are replying to. It makes messages much easier and
quicker to read.

The appearance of the quotes below your signature makes your posts
nigh on impossible to follow.

--
Cheers --  //.arck D Pearlstone -- List moderator and fellow end user
TB! v4.0.14.3 on Windows Vista 6.0.6000