Hello Tim,

On Tue, 19 Feb 2008 21:46:45 -0700 GMT (20/02/2008, 11:46 +0700 GMT),
Tim Hamm wrote:

TH> I see what you are saying and my settings are regular text with
TH> courier font which I haven't changed. All I know is that now I
TH> have plain text and html with every email I compose and every
TH> reply. This is extremely annoying indeed.

I think it should have been announced properly that you should indeed
change the settings now: The plaintext viewer is not available under
Viewer/Editor settings any more. There is only one viewer, but you can
set many profiles. So the old settings of your plaintext viewer don't
apply any more. You are not the only one who is confused about this.

http://www.mail-archive.com/tbudl@thebat.dutaint.com/msg95520.html
was mentioned previously in this thread. If there are remaining
questions, let us know.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Nordamerika besteht aus lauter kleinen und grossen Inseln, von denen
jedoch die wenigsten von Wasser umflossen sind.

Message reply created with The Bat! 4.0.14.2