Hallo Jack,

On Mon, 2 Jun 2008 07:12:06 -0500GMT (2-6-2008, 14:12 +0200, where I
live), you wrote:

JSL> I'd like to experiment with this file naming protocol and find out
JSL> where the last backup went. Is there a way to manually start TB!'s
JSL> backup at will?

How big was your last saved backup and much free space have you got on
the drive where you store your backups? And much free space have got
left on the drive where your temp directory is stored?

In the past it wasn't possible to use macros in the name of the
autobackup, has that been changed? That was the reason that I didn't
use the autobackup feature but still used my own scheduled backup
that allowed for macros in the name.

BTW Searching for the files is rather easy, just search for the .tbk
extension.

BTW2 No, it isn't possible to start TB's autobackup manually, though
it appears to be possible to change the time it starts to something
sooner.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

Fatal error : Mac user detected ! IDIOT MODE ON.
http://www.voormijalleen.nl/
The Bat! 4.0.24.16
Windows Vista 6.0 Build 6001 Service Pack 1
3 pop3 accounts
OTFE enabled
Quad Core 2.4GHz
4 GB RAM