Hello Jack,

Saturday, May 31, 2008, 11:38:59 PM, Jack S. LaRosa wrote:

> True, I could do that except that when the backup is running, you can't
> do anything else. There's no way that I can see to make the backup run
> in the background while you use the computer for other tasks.

I cannot confirm that. I have my weekly backup set to Saturday
afternoon. Most of the time it occurs when I play World of Warcraft
(in windowed fullscreen mode, so the game is basically another window,
just without a frame). I get startled because the backup window is in front
of my game, hammer lots of keys into the backup window instead of
healing some poor guy and then realise what happens. I can just click
into my game and the backup goes into the background. No problem here.
I guess that should be possible with other windows as well.

Haven't tried to read mail or something at the time of the backup,
though.

--
Using The Bat! v4.0.24 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 2