Hi

On Wednesday 16 July 2008 at 11:37:51 PM, in
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Susanne wrote:

> Unfortunately, with gmail you don't receive you
> own emails to groups, so I can't see what they
> look like in TB (very annoying, this!).

I thought that was only if you sent it from gmail's web interface
rather than POP. Of course I may be wrong, in which case a solution is
to send via a POP server other than Gmail's.

MFPA

Ballerinas are always on their toes.  We need taller ballerinas!

Using The Bat! v4.0.24 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600