Good evening Bob,

It was foretold that on 23/07/2008 @ 15:41:06 GMT-0600 (which was
18:41:06 where I live) Bob Riley would write:

<snipped a bit>

> Because I now do work on one pc in both Linux and Windows, I started
> using  IMAP  for  Gmail (instead of my usual POP mail setup). Then I
> can  review,  send, etc., from either operating system and I see the
> same  mail  in  both.  I  tried  several  IMAP  mailers  (Linux uses
> Evolution,  which is GREAT). In Windows, the best and easiest to set
> up  for IMAP is Opera's M2 Mailer, although Evolution for Windows is
> ok.  There  are others, too, as you would know, but M2, again, seems
> best AND most user-friend

Sounds interesting ... but i'm just using 1 machine and uptill now
never saw the need for IMAP ... And to be honest, haven't looked into
the benefits yet or how it works...

In my case when i had gmail problems i just did the most simple
thing: because i have several accounts, i just subscribed again to
the list with an account that didn't gave me problems lol

 Luc
 http://www.dzinelabs.com

Using the best e-mail client: The Bat! version 4.0.18 with Windows XP
(build 2600), version 5.1 Service Pack 2 and using the best browser:
Opera.

"Observe your enemies for they first find out your faults."