Hi Luc,

On Wed, 23 Jul 2008 14:35:01 -0600, you wrote:

> Good afternoon MFPA,
>
>> I thought that was only if you sent it from gmail's web interface
>> rather than POP.
>
> Nope, it's a general problem with gmail wether it's POP or web
> interface... Happened to me too.
>
>> Of course I may be wrong, in which case a solution is
>> to send via a POP server other than Gmail's.
>
> AFAIK, that's the only (simple) solution...

It would not be true if one uses IMAP for Gmail (which Gmail recommends).
Then the sent mail appears in the Gmail-sent folder.

Bob Riley in New Mexico, USA

--

"Let there be peace on earth, and let it begin with me."  This is our
function, our challenge, our fulfillment - and our inheritance, to accept