Hello Christopher,

On Tue, 26 Aug 2008 23:53:41 -0500 GMT (27/08/2008, 11:53 +0700 GMT),
Christopher W. wrote:

CW> A word of caution: The Bat's random number generator has an ironic sense
CW> of humor. If your cookies are like mine (sarcastic), you'll need to check
CW> the cookie against the message and sometimes remove the cookie. It doesn't
CW> look good writing someone about deadlines and including this famous quote:

CW> "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by."
CW> - Douglas Adams

For some reason, this cookie coincidence (dubbed cookidence on the TB!
lists) has been confirmed by several people. I just cannot imagine the
amount of code necessary to generate this kind of "random" choosing of
the cookies... it can't be by design. It's a case for the X-Files.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

"Note: Please don't misconstrue my 14 jobs as 'job-hopping'. I have
never quit a job."

Message reply created with The Bat! 4.0.28.4