On 28 August 2008, 12:33, MAU wrote:

> The macro set "MyMacros" for The Bat! includes two macros specific for
> Winamp:

>   %WinAmpStatus
>   %WinAmpTitle

> You can download them from http://thebat.zetema.de/zip/mymacros.zip
> The ZIP file includes a 'readme' and a Help file which explains all
> macros available in the set and how to use them.
~~~

Excellent - thanks Miguel. I don't normally run with VTitleSpy enabled
and just did it there to illustrate how the PUT macro can insert text
from an external program since it seemed relevant to the OP's question.

Unfortunately, as you can see from my sig, I'm running a very old
version of TB! and it seems that "MyMacros" doesn't work with TB
version 1?

--
Geoff Lane
Cornwall, UK