Hi

I have just encountered the re-vamped QT editor and cannot read my QTs
in it because the text and background are now the same colour and I
cannot find a way to change the background colour.

In my viewer/editor preferences I have white text on a black
background, which is much easier on the eyes when reading/composing
messages. The old-style QT editor followed those settings. The
new-style QT editor honours the text colour but shows the background
in white, regardless of what colour I set. As a workaround, I have to
change my text colour in the viewer/editor preferences any time I wish
to view/edit/create a QT.

Does anybody know if there is a new, hidden setting for the QT editor
background setting?

MFPA

Volvo, Video, Velcro. (I came, I saw, I stuck around.)

Using The Bat! v4.0.28.3 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600