Hi

On Friday 12 September 2008 at 10:13:18 PM, in
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Jernej Simoncic wrote:
> On Friday, September 12, 2008, 22:50:10, MFPA wrote:

>> And which still exhibits the problem here.

> There must be something wrong with your colour settings then

Problem solved: once I realised the setting is only there when you
have another profile in addition to the default and the problem
returns when you delete the extra profile

> - the QT editor looks fine in my colour scheme:
> <http://img366.imageshack.us/my.php?image=image1hc9.png>

It does look good in your scheme. How did you get the list of accounts
on the left to appear on a dark background? I still have not found a
setting for that, although in the main window I use colour groups in
the folder tree.

>> Which reminds me: anybody know a good, free Notepad replacement that
>> can be set up to use pale text on a dark background?

> Why don't you simply set up Windows to use such colour scheme?

Because it is a bit too "global" for me.  I  prefer to view icons and
pictures against a light background but find it much easier on the
eyes to read pale text against a dark background. I think I'm just
awkward (-;

MFPA

It's better to feed one cat than many mice

Using The Bat! v4.0.34 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600