Hi

On Friday 12 September 2008 at 5:30:01 PM, in
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Jernej Simoncic wrote:

> I don't have this problem in the current beta (4.0.34), so it was
> probably fixed

Thanks. I'll try 4.0.34, which is currently the release version.

> (unfortunately, the account templates still hardcode the text colour
> to black, making them almost invisible).

Not yet had a problem with that: I've only ever been able to see
account templates in black text on a white background. Usually, mine
say %INCLUDE="%maildir%\templates\filename.txt"%- and I edit in
Notepad.

Which reminds me: anybody know a good, free Notepad replacement that
can be set up to use pale text on a dark background?

MFPA

Did you hear? They took the word gullible out of the dictionary

Using The Bat! v4.0.28.3 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600