Hi

On Friday 12 September 2008 at 5:28:59 PM, in
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Roelof Otten wrote:

> Upgrade to the most recent version.

I've just downloaded 4.0.34 and will backup and install

> Create a new viewer profile (never mind the actual settings)

Just tried that in my current version to see how to do it. I could
only switch my viewer and editor back to my default by deleting the
new one.

> Change the used profile of the QT editor to that new profile and then
> set it back to the generic profile
> You set the viewer profile of the QT editor in the menu of the QT
> editor.

In 4.0.28 I don't have that. Will update and look again.

MFPA

Life is far too important a thing ever to talk seriously about

Using The Bat! v4.0.28.3 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600