Hi Volker,

Monday, May 18, 2009, 5:25:58 PM, you wrote:

> [Reply to: »Gene Brown« · 2009-05-19 · 01:06 h (CET)]

[snip]

>> space.  Even when I go back and try to insert an additional space,
>> the editor corrects (?) it to a single space.  Is there a way to fix
>> this?

> MicroEd? – Try Options|Preferences…|Viewer/Editor|Editor preferences:

> a) Disable Automatic Formatting

> or

> b) Enable "Double space between sentences"

I had the latter option available (not the first). As a matter of
grammatical structure, I was raised ('way back before Woodrow Wilson
was President, per MAU) and taught that there should be two spaces
between sentences when typing (on an old manual typewriter). I have
since read that the new standard (from Microsoft, anyway) is that a
single space between sentences is preferable.

Bob Riley