Hello TBUDL,

 JOOC, where do TB! users create their folders? Inside or outside of the
 Inbox?

 I was visiting a friend last night and noticed that she'd created folders
 inside of her email client's Inbox. There were quite a few folders in there
 as well. She's an Outlook Express user, and won't budge from it. I
 commented on the folders and she said that she'd followed an online guide,
 and sure enough, there's a How-to available showing OE users how to do it.
 In fact there are a number of guides for OE users describing this method of
 organization.

 Do you think there are any good or valid reasons for not creating
 subfolders within Inboxes, and specifically, the TB! Inbox? I've always
 created them outside of the Inbox, rather seeing the Inbox as a metaphor
 for an in-tray, so a temporary area that you sort out and then file stuff
 elsewhere.

 Anyhow...

--
Simon (Privateofcourse)