Hello Privateofcourse,

On Fri, 26 Jun 2009 12:26:47 +0100 GMT (26/Jun/09, 18:26 +0700 GMT),
Privateofcourse wrote:

P>  JOOC, where do TB! users create their folders? Inside or outside of the
P>  Inbox?

Any new folder will be under (inside) the Inbox. when I realise that
the traffic is significant, it will be moved outside. Folders that are
outside might be moved inside if the traffic is little.

Reason is that high traffic folders are reacheed easier when they are
shown outside. However, too many folders shown outside makes the
account tree view too long, and a lot of scrolling is involved, so
low-traffic folders are better located under the Inbox.

P>  Do you think there are any good or valid reasons for not creating
P>  subfolders within Inboxes, and specifically, the TB! Inbox? I've always
P>  created them outside of the Inbox, rather seeing the Inbox as a metaphor
P>  for an in-tray, so a temporary area that you sort out and then file stuff
P>  elsewhere.

I use Incoming filters (and Outgoing filters, should be combined...)
rather than Read filters. I have a feeling your paradigm favours Read
filters.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.