Hello Geoff,

> On 14 August 2009, 17:34, Susanne wrote:

>>  is there an easy way to save a bunch of messages
>>  all at once, to the same folder, instead of one
>>  at a time?

> I'm still using TB version 1, but I'd be surprised if Ritlabs had
> removed the following functionality:

> 1. In the message list, select the messages you want to save.
>      To select a contiguous set of messages, click the first then
>      shift+click the last.
>      To select a non-contiguous set, click the first then ctrl+click
>      each additional message.

> 2. To move the messages to a TB folder, drag them to the appropriate
>    folder in the account tree (or ctrl-drag them to copy).

> 3. To export the messages to a Windows folder, from the Tools menu
>    point to Export Messages, and click the appropriate item.

> HTH,

I used a v1 I think 10 years ago...
Are you sure you don't like to have a more up to date version???
To  be  honest  I  used  v1   and  then  v2 and then v3 and now v4 and if you
ask  me if it
improved a lot I cannot remember what v1 did or didn't...

 tracer                            mailto:0tra...@gmail.com