Hello Dwight,

On Fri, 14 Aug 2009 17:27:35 -0500 GMT (15/Aug/09, 5:27 AM +0700 GMT),
Dwight Corrin wrote:

DC> On Friday, August 14, 2009, 1:07:38 PM, Geoff Lane wrote:
DC>
>> Also, AIUI, later versions of TB aren't as strict as v1 about not
>> retrieving external images etc.
DC>
DC> that isn't so.

Correct, You can now choose whether you want to download images, even
by sites you trust or not, or not at all.

So, it is now a user's choice, and you can be as strict as v1 if you
want to, but it is not a software limitation any more.

I don't think this will make Geoff download and install v4 (since he
can still be as strict as he likes), I just wanted to set the record
strict: You can still strict and download no images as you were forced
to in v1.

I myself like the option of downloading the pictures offered with the
newsletters I receive and trust. I also like it that it's an option.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 4.2.9.4