From: Rick Stone <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Bonnie Granat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CC: tcp@techcommpros.com
Subject: Re: [TCP] Friday nuttiness...
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 21:25:05 -0500

Hi all

Personally, I'm very curious about the whole text messaging phenomenon.
I mean, how is it remotely possible that text messaging is simpler to
accomplish than simply dialing up the other person and speaking? E-Mail,
I somewhat understand, as it seems fairly simple to type on a full
keyboard. But on the surface, it seems that text messaging is quite a
bit more difficult, as you are mostly limited to the tiny phone keypad.

Is there anyone among us that can explain the allure? What am I missing?

Cheers... Rick :)

Bonnie Granat wrote:
> There's a market for old phones, I believe, so you can probably find one.
>

> Bonnie Granat
> http://www.GranatEdit.com

Author Help files and create printed documentation with Doc-To-Help.
New release adds Team Authoring Support, enhanced Web-based help
technology and PDF output. Learn more at www.doctohelp.com/tcp.

See what you’re getting into…before you go there http://newlivehotmail.com/?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_viral_preview_0507