Hi everyone,

So, I've been going through the tutorials people recommended
yesterday, and I'm learning a lot! Thanks so much!

There's one thing I haven't been able to figure out from the lessons
and examples--percents. Look at this page:
http://www.w3schools.com/css/tryit.asp?filename=trycss_dim_height_percent

The top image is normal size. The bottom one is 10%, and it's smaller,
which makes sense. The second is 50%... but it's larger? Can someone
help the newbie figure out what's going on here?

Thanks!

Lisa Gielczyk
~rhymes with spellcheck~

TechCommPros email list, website, wiki: http://www.techcommpros.com/
Interactive 3D Documentation: http://www.i3deverywhere.com/
Computer Support and Training: http://www.GuruGielczyk.bravehost.com/
Looking for a HAT? http://www.hat-matrix.com/
Video Screen Capture tools: http://www.vsc-matrix.com

Author Help files and create printed documentation with Doc-To-Help.
New release adds Team Authoring Support, enhanced Web-based help
technology and PDF output. Learn more at www.doctohelp.com/tcp.