From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Lisa Gielczyk (TCP)
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2007 2:21 PM
To: TCP List
Subject: [TCP] percents in CSS

Hi everyone,

So, I've been going through the tutorials people recommended
yesterday, and I'm learning a lot! Thanks so much!

There's one thing I haven't been able to figure out from the lessons
and examples--percents. Look at this page:
http://www.w3schools.com/css/tryit.asp?filename=trycss_dim_height_percen

The top image is normal size. The bottom one is 10%, and it's smaller,
which makes sense. The second is 50%... but it's larger? Can someone
help the newbie figure out what's going on here?

Thanks!

Lisa Gielczyk
~rhymes with spellcheck~

TechCommPros email list, website, wiki: http://www.techcommpros.com/
Interactive 3D Documentation: http://www.i3deverywhere.com/
Computer Support and Training: http://www.GuruGielczyk.bravehost.com/
Looking for a HAT? http://www.hat-matrix.com/
Video Screen Capture tools: http://www.vsc-matrix.com

Author Help files and create printed documentation with Doc-To-Help.
New release adds Team Authoring Support, enhanced Web-based help
technology and PDF output. Learn more at www.doctohelp.com/tcp.

Subscribe (email): send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe (email): send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

- CONFIDENTIAL-
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, and may also be
legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review,
use, copy, or distribute this message. If you receive this email in error,
please notify the sender immediately by reply email and then delete this email.