Lisa,

If you have a few dollars on hand, I highly recommend TopStylePro, a little
program by Nick Bradbury that will help you learn CSS. Really, it will. If
it doesn't, come back here and scream at me!!

http://www.newsgator.com/Individuals/Default.aspx (Bottom right of page)
TopStyle is a powerful tool for creating standards-compliant Web sites.
Written by the creator of HomeSite, TopStyle is a single editor for CSS,
HTML and xHTML.

It's NOT a wysiwig -- you work with the CSS and HTML files "by hand," but
there are some convenient prompts that help you learn and some built-in
tutorials.

Bonnie Granat
http://www.GranatEdit.com