Hi Ted,

Am 24.07.15 um 04:24 schrieb Ted Hardie:
Hi Martin,

Thanks for the correction, but I confess I'm still a little confused.  I
understood in the room that you saw rough consensus on the list to go
forward with both, based on the call that went to the list and ended on
the 20th.  This was something Mirja and I both argued for, and the
minutes note you saying "Martin: look at the mailing list. There is
consensus about adopting both. There is tine to work on both."

When I saw the message, I thought that you were confirming on the list
that this was the way forward, but this message appears to re-open the
question from the start.  I'd really rather we didn't start over again.
Can we start with the sense of the room/previous list consensus instead,
and look only to see if there is a groundswell of objection from those
not in the room?

I have not, mind you, looked at the recordings yet, and if you would
like to before making a further adjustment, I'd certainly understand.

This call is a simple procedural step:
There were hums in the session on whether to go for just a), just b), or both. This call is simply to confirm the hums out of the WG session on the list, no more.

Everything out of the a WG meeting needs to be confirmed on the mailing list. I do not think that anybody is disagreeing about this, right?

Thanks,

  Martin

Thanks,

Ted