Le 05/06/2016 à 20:53, Christos Zoulas a écrit :
Hi,

I noticed that gets_s (a bounded version of gets) was added in the kernel.
While this iis nice, it conflicts with the c-11 "Annex K" which has a
different prototype (takes rsize_t instead of size_t). Perhaps we should
rename this to kgets() or getl() now before it causes problems.

This is not in the kernel, this is in the bootloader. So you can forget kgets.
I don't think we need to rename it; it remains close to what some people may
be used to seeing, and does differ that much.

gets is not gets either, and so far nobody has complained about it.