Luis, can you send the latest version of your diff please. There were
at least two and I'm not sure which one people should be testing.
Then I'll test it on AR5213A 5.9 phy 4.3 rf2112a 4.6, WOR0W which works
ok with the existing driver.

Other people: if you have ath(4) devices please mail the full dmesg.
In the subject line include the line from 'dmesg|grep ath0:' and
write the word 'works' or 'broken' at the start of the subject.

e.g.

Subject: works: ath0: AR5213A 5.9 phy 4.3 rf2112a 4.6, WOR0W
Subject: broken: ath0: AR5424 14.2 phy 7.0 rf 0.0, WOR0W

For now I want these for the existing in-tree driver. Doesn't have
to be current - 4.6 or newer would be ok.

Thanks.