--- Begin Message ---
-- justin ]

On Thursday, May 8, 2003, at 05:44  PM, Stas Bekman wrote:

> 1) Integrate test.pm in Test.pm. I think we should bundle Apache::Test
> with future versions of mod_perl to make the maintenance simple and
> remove the original Apache::test from it.
>
> 2) Rename Apache::Test to Apache::Tester (or else) to resolve the
> collision.
> Rename the distro Apache-Test to Apache-TestHarness (or else) to avoid
> confusion.
>
> Looks like if we can provide a clean implementation of (1) that's
> would be the best solution. Randy says that it shouldn't be a problem
> with winFU. If David says that it's cool with MacOSX, let's try to
> take this route then.

It's much more likely that someone would install 1.27 over an
Apache::Test installation on Mac OS X than it is on Win32, apparently.
But if you were to release 1.28 with the new integrated Apache::Test,
it probably wouldn't be too much of a problem. You might want to post a
quick query to macosx@perl.org to get a general feel from the Mac OS X
Perl community.

HTH,

David

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                              ICQ: 15726394
                                                Yahoo!: dew7e
                                                Jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--- End Message ---