Aloha,

Stefan Svensson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] wrote Tuesday, April 16,
2002 11:49 AM:

> Half way done, half way to go. Any ideas on how to make teTeX also use
> the type 1 TeX fonts?

As a matter of fact I had to do this myself this weekend after a
harddisk crash (for MikTeX, but I suppose it's not MikTeX but dvips
specific).

Of course, you need the cm fonts in pfb format.

Then, search for dvips's configuration file, config.ps. In this file,
search for the following block:

    % To use the CM Type1 fonts. Or use -Pcmz and -Pamz
    % p +bsr.map
    % "real" bakoma instead of interpolated bsr
    % p +bakomaextra.map
    % this one *or* the previous one. Not both!
    % p +bsr-interpolated.map

I uncommented the second line:

    p +bsr.map

et voilá! It worked. Perhaps you need to regenerate the TeX filename
database.

--
Arjen Bax | CMG Noord-Nederland B.V. | Sector  Telecommunications &
Utilities | Postbus 70237 | 9704 AE  Groningen | The Netherlands | TEL