On Sat, 04 Jan 2003 14:22:13 +0100, Daniel Taupin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>It should be especially tested with HUGE tests, in order to check that
>it does not cause errors du to number of registers exhausted.

I don't know if this qualifies as "huge", but I've just re-TeX-ed the
source for the BWV995 suite in its entirety and encountered no
problems whatsoever. (MikTeX 2.1.8 on Windows 2000.)

Thank you again for a wonderful music typesetter.

Eva

Downloadable guitar edition of J.S. Bach, Lute Suite BWV 995:
http://icking-music-archive.sunsite.dk/scores/bach/bwv995/bwv995cg.pdf
--
"People think that I can teach them style. What stuff it all is!
Have something to say, and say it as clearly as you can. That is