Hi Don

Thanks a lot for your help.

> The first is at line 516, where you had a type-3 TeX string followed
> on the same line by some PMX input. It's a no-no that unfortunately
> did not bother PMX, but really confused scor2prt. Type-3 TeX strings
> should never be followed by PMX input on the same line.
>  Should I modify PMX to check for this? In this case it didn't matter
> to PMX. So I suspect there may be lots of existing sources out there
> that have never gone through scor2prt, and would no longer make it
> through PMX if I tightened up the rules. But of course the error
> message would guide the user to a quick fix.

I think so too. At least a warning message of PMX or scor2prt would be
helpful. I used MTX for processing the lyrics. So the PMX file was not so
much under my control and I didn't play with this sort of things.

> The other error was on line 1090 where you used "L15P8" without "%%" on the
> previous line. Again, not an error in the score. But after fixing the first
> problem, when processing one of the parts, PMX did catch this one.

I see, I should have noiced that :-(

many thanks, also to Christian and Christof
regards Bernhard