Bernhard Lang wrote
> I've got a problem with a lengthy PMX source which looks to me like being
> a PMX problem due to the length of the file. ...

A reasonable guess, but off the mark. The good news is that it's all fixable
without any reprogramming.

In going over kyrie.pmx, I found two "improprieties" which when corrected
seem to make everything work OK. The first is at line 516, where you had a
type-3 TeX string followed on the same line by some PMX input. It's a no-no
that unfortunately did not bother PMX, but really confused scor2prt. Type-3
TeX strings should never be followed by PMX input on the same line.

Should I modify PMX to check for this? In this case it didn't matter to PMX.
So I suspect there may be lots of existing sources out there that have never
gone through scor2prt, and would no longer make it through PMX if I
tightened up the rules. But of course the error message would guide the user
to a quick fix.

The other error was on line 1090 where you used "L15P8" without "%%" on the
previous line. Again, not an error in the score. But after fixing the first
problem, when processing one of the parts, PMX did catch this one.

--Don Simons