I'm trying to set SATB4 a piece of 60 measures, 10 systems.
I have been unable to get it to produce pages of three systems
per page; it always does 2, 2, 3, 1, 2, 1 systems per page.
I have not used the '@' or other spacing rule.  Any ideas on
how it's doing this?  Transcript suggests that pmxab is setting
the page breaks.  I had tried %%LxxPx, and found that additiona
page breaks were introduced so I went back to plain %%Lxx.
I have Systems: 10 and Pages: 4; even so it still produces six
pages.

Also, the first 2 pages / 4 systems are set perfectly, while the
remaining 6 systems are much too wide, and the second system in
a page is too far down, off the bottom.

A newbie you say?  OK, but I'm learning.
Oh bother; here's my preamble:

Title: Laudate Pueri
Composer: Gutierre Fern\'andez Hidalgo
Meter: C
Flats: 1
Style: SATB4
Pages: 4
Size: 16 Systems: 10
Indent: 0.45
Space: 0 2 2 1
Start: \\vsize 270mm\;;;@3\

I'm grateful for any assistance!  Thanks.

        Chuck Bacon -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                ABHOR SECRECY -- DEFEND PRIVACY