Alright, here the first result of my thinking:
It's right, that inline TeX is the much better way to correct things. Still, it isn't easy. To make pmx thinking the bar would be full, I inserted an invisible break. Then I had the problem, that even if the break isn't visible it still needs space. With three other lines, I cannot afford giving that space. So I tried to correct the trouble. Neither X nor XS would help for that, it's still causing weird spaces in the other voices.
Usually pmx is doing a great job in sorting the space. How to trick it?

On the end I used \ast - although I don't think it is an optimal solution. In the context it looks like that, if somebody needs something similiar:

c2 g0 | c-2x3nf f g r2b \ast{-5.4}\xnum{2.31}{n}3\ovbkt{s}{2.00}{-5}%
\hu h\Dqbu gf\ g2x3nf eD /
e2 d0 | c2 a4 b2 c4 /
rp | rp /
g4 c d b.a b | c2.b g2 /

I gave you the other lines, too. So you have a better overview. It is about an renaissance mess and best would be a meterchange in only one voice. Realization of that with pmx seems to me even more complicated.

The interesting bit is
r2b \ast{-5.4}\xnum{2.31}{n}3\ovbkt{s}{2.00}{-5}\hu h\Dqbu gf\

If one of you knows a better way, please let me know. I like things really good and I am not satisfied with what I did. The output doesn't has an optimal layout. And the digits you have to correct by hand.

So far from my side.

Sonja