Christian Mondrup wrote:
kmberry wrote:
Now I have another question. When I typeset mostrl the tablature is upside down or the fret numbers are upside down. I see 2 lines in tabdefs.tex:
\let\tabreverse\tabone
\def\reversestrings{\let\tabreverse\tabone}

How can I reverse the fret numbers to the correct positions?

I'm afraid that I don't quite understand your question. Is your problem that _your_ result of processing the source files of "Mostrau'in ciel" is different from the pdf score offered in WIMA?
Yes, every single score with lute tablature from the archive that I typeset has the fret numbers reversed:
First Chord of Gioite Tutti

correct                                wrong

I can't even get \reversestrings to work in tablxampl.tex and I don't understand how you use the macro because if I did I would have to change the fret numbers in every lute tablature piece in the archive.