Jill-Jênn wrote

>Is it possible to put an image (PDF format) just after the title of a
MusiXTeX sheet?

If that’s really the question, why not convert the pdf to eps using epswrite
in gsview32, and then do this:

===================

1 1 4 4 4 4 0 0

1 1 20 0

.\

\\input epsf\

Tt

Hello~\epsffile{pchlogo.eps}

c44 d e f g f e d c d e f g f e d c0 /

?

A pdf of the result is attached. This seems about as straightforward as
possible.

--Don Simons