No joke. Just a “brain fart”. Sorry about that

--Done Simons

From: icking-music-archive.org-tex-music-boun...@mailman.nfit.au.dk
[mailto:icking-music-archive.org-tex-music-boun...@mailman.nfit.au.dk] On
Behalf Of Jill-Jênn VIE
Sent: Saturday, January 03, 2009 1:22 AM
To: Werner Icking Music Archive
Subject: Re: [TeX-Music] Image in the title: slightly off topic

Le 3 janv. 09 à 02:53, Don Simons a écrit :

Let’s be clear: PMX doesn’t specify any default music size; it’s a required
input. As for the computed value of \interstaff, yes the default does look a
little big in this case. In fact I’ve noticed over the years that it often
tends to come out a little bigger than I’d on the first page. But as
Jean-Pierre and Jill-Jean

Whark! :P Was it a joke (for "Jill-Jean")? :D

are well aware, it’s easy to adjust this with Ai.

Yup, I almost never use it :D