Le 3 janv. 09 à 13:44, Jean-Pierre Coulon a écrit :

Personally I'm pretty happy with the good old EDIT, but I foresee that
EDIT (a 16-bit program) will disappear with future versions of Windows.

O RLY?

Unfortunately Notepad doesn't meet these criteria, despite its advantage of coping/pasting compatibility with most mailers and browsers.

I heard Notepad++ was excellent. I use it for PHP when I can't be on a Mac (I don't have Windows at home, I'd rather die).

I use Emacs to type PMX because I like the keyboard shortcuts (but to know the row where you are, you have to do tricky commands). On PC there is MicroEMACS.

--
Jill-Jênn