Ok, u'r wonderful. Now the long stem is gone, but now, in the extract you modified, there is a stem linking notes.... before isn't.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jean-Pierre Coulon" <cou...@obs-nice.fr> To: "Werner Icking Music Archive" <icking-music-archive.org-tex-music@mailman.nfit.au.dk>
Sent: Sunday, July 12, 2009 8:54 AM
Subject: Re: [TeX-Music] Hi all

It seems the non-spacing chords at line 718 create a strange environent:

\Notes\zw{CG}\zq{JNQ}\nextstaff\roff{\zq{dg}}\zq{egik}\en

Say:

\stemlength0%
\Notes\zw{CG}\zq{JN}\qu Q\nextstaff\roff{\zq{dg}}\zq{egi}\qu k\en

instead. Seems MusiXTeX is unhappy if an extract doesn't use any portion of stem at all. Don't ask me why!

And I guess line 710 you mean 'insieme'.

Cordiali saluti,

Jean-Pierre Coulon                  cou...@obs-nice.fr